1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter: Tropicana Products UK LTD, 10 Fetter Lane, London, England, EC4A 1BR.
3. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally association with this promotion. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and an Instagram or Facebook account are required. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
4. Maximum two entries per person, one per each channel of Instagram and Facebook]. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple email addresses and accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. If you enter on both Instagram and Facebook only one entry per channel will be entered into the prize draw.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 GMT on 13.11.23 and 23:59 GMT on 20.11.23 inclusive. Entries outside of this period will not be accepted.
6. To enter the prize draw, entrants must:
7. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Instagram, is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions: [https://www.facebook.com/terms.php] [https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870]
8. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. The Prizes, one winner will receive:
10. Winner Selection: All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. One winner will be picked randomly via computer process on 24.11.23 from the user handles submitted via all the promotional posts across Facebook and Instagram, received during the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via direct message on the relevant social media platform they have entered through, within 14 working days of Winner Selection. It is the responsibly of the winner to check their message requests for this message.
12. Prize Acceptance: To accept the prize, the winners must respond to the message they have been sent from @tropicanajuicesuk with 48hours and share the email address they would like their prize to be sent out to . If they do not respond within this timeframe, another winner will be selected. All details of the winner’s address will be deleted by @tropicanajuicesuk within 5 days after this information has been shared.
13. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
14. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 14 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
18. In the event that the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
20. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook and have no claim against any of the social media platforms associated. By entering into the promotion, entrants release Instagram and Facebook from all and any claims and liabilities which might arise in relation to the promotion.
22. Entrants agree that, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and their employees, will not be responsible for any liability for any losses or damages of any kind resulting from the use of a prize or participation in this promotion. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of the Promoter for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
23. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
24. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
25. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
27. Subject to paragraphs 28 and 29, and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request to email@example.com, the winner(s) surname and county or such other information the Promoter deems necessary.
28. Entrants to the promotion shall, at or before the time of entry, have the right to object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 26. You can object by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. Without prejudice to paragraphs 27 and 28 above, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 27 upon request from the Advertising Standards Authority.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
32. These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and the Promoter both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction [except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland], and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.